Meet Inna Krieger, one of our many accomplished research faculty. Inna Krieger’s Lab includes research focused on protein structure and function relationship, protein crystallography, drug discovery, mycobacterium tuberculosis (Mtb), central carbon ....
Drs. Carr and Safe receive 2020 Distinguished Achievement Award
New link between calcium and cardiolipin in heart defects
Cody Martin '21, recipient of 2020 Astronaut Foundation Scholarship Award
Gohil lab recipient of prestigious BSF Grant
- A genome wide copper-sensitized screen identifies novel regulators of mitochondrial cytochrome c oxidase activity
- Citrus limonoids induce apoptosis and inhibit the proliferation of pancreatic cancer cells
- Complete Genome Sequence of Klebsiella pneumoniae Myophage Muenster.
- Membrane therapy using DHA suppresses epidermal growth factor receptor signaling by disrupting nanocluster formation
- Complete Genome Sequence of Rhizobium japonicum Podophage Pasto.
- Loss of Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Promotes Colon Tumorigenesis in ApcS580/+; KrasG12D/+ Mice
- Covalent Inactivation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Isocitrate Lyase by cis-2,3-Epoxy-Succinic Acid.
- Host genetics and gut microbiota cooperatively contribute to azoxymethane-induced acute toxicity in Collaborative Cross mice