Meet Josh Wand, one of our many accomplished research faculty. Josh Wand’s Lab includes research focused on molecular recognition, drug discovery, protein dynamics, NMR spectroscopy, thermodynamics, protein engineering, protein biologics, ....
The IMAC provides services and training using state-of-the-art instrumentation for targeted and untargeted matabolomics analysis.
Texas A&M AgriLife describes new protein structures to aid rational drug design
Recent BCBP Graduate Awarded Prestigious Fellowship
Coming this summer: Cryo-electron microscopy resource for studying life at the molecular level
AgriLife Research continues quest for cure of Menkes Disease
- Rat liver phosphofructokinase: use of fluorescence polarization to study aggregation at low protein concentration.
- Analysis of chromatin decondensation by means of gel electrophoresis in low-density agarose
- Genetic characterization of invasive house mouse populations on small islands
- The Tsr chemosensory transducer of Escherichia coli assembles into the cytoplasmic membrane via a SecA-dependent process.
- Live Imaging and Analysis of Muscle Contractions in Drosophila Embryo.
- [Environmental Estrogens]: Response
- The ubiquitous transcriptional protein ZNF143 activates a diversity of genes while assisting to organize chromatin structure.
- Efficacy of EGFR inhibition is modulated by model, sex, genetic background and diet: implications for preclinical cancer prevention and therapy trials.