Meet Vytas Bankaitis, one of our many accomplished research faculty. Vytas Bankaitis’s Lab includes research focused on molecular genetics, cell & developmental biology, neural stem cells, lipid metabolism & signaling, structural biology, neurodegenerative ....
Team of Texas A&M researchers identify potential new drug to treat COVID-19
Engrail Therapeutics and The Texas A&M University System Enter Licensing Agreement for Elesclomol in Disorders of Mitochondrial Copper Metabolism
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics graduate recognized by Journal of Cell Biology
The Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics is pleased to highlight the outstanding achievements of Graduate Student Charlie Farber
- A genome-wide copper-sensitized screen identifies novel regulators of mitochondrial cytochrome c oxidase activity
- The First Immunocompetent Mouse Model of Strictly Human Pathogen, Borrelia recurrentis
- Citrus limonoids induce apoptosis and inhibit the proliferation of pancreatic cancer cells
- A molecular subtype of colorectal cancers initiates independently of epidermal growth factor receptor and has an accelerated growth rate mediated by IL10-dependent anergy
- Complete Genome Sequence of Bradyrhizobium japonicum Podophage Paso.
- Assessment of Plasma Membrane Fatty Acid Composition and Fluidity Using Imaging Flow Cytometry
- Metabolic bifunctionality of Rv0812 couples folate and peptidoglycan biosynthesis in Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Complete Genome Sequence of Burkholderia gladioli Phage Maja.