Meet Paul Lindahl, one of our many accomplished research faculty. Paul Lindahl’s Lab includes research focused on bioinorganic, biophysical, bioanalytical, metal ions, trafficking, math modeling, Mössbauer spectroscopy, chromatography, ICP-MS, ....
The IMAC provides services and training using state-of-the-art instrumentation for targeted and untargeted matabolomics analysis.
Texas A&M AgriLife describes new protein structures to aid rational drug design
Coming this summer: Cryo-electron microscopy resource for studying life at the molecular level
Recent BCBP Graduate Awarded Prestigious Fellowship
AgriLife Research continues quest for cure of Menkes Disease
- Down's syndrome: Paradox of a tumour repressor
- Characterization and expression of rpoC2 in CMS and fertile lines of sorghum.
- Hazard and risk assessment of chemical mixtures using the toxic equivalency factor approach
- Activation of a COI1-dependent pathway in Arabidopsis by Pseudomonas syringae type III effectors and coronatine.
- Upregulation of p21Waf1/Cip1 expression in vivo by butyrate administration can be chemoprotective or chemopromotive depending on the lipid component of the diet.
- Plastid Genes Encoding the Transcription/Translation Apparatus Are Differentially Transcribed Early in Barley (Hordeum vulgare) Chloroplast Development (Evidence for Selective Stabilization of psbA mRNA).
- Two Methyl Jasmonate-Insensitive Mutants Show Altered Expression of AtVsp in Response to Methyl Jasmonate and Wounding.
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma-dependent activation of p21 in Panc-28 pancreatic cancer cells involves Sp1 and Sp4 proteins.