Meet Frank Raushel, one of our many accomplished research faculty. Frank Raushel’s Lab includes research focused on enzyme catalysis, protein engineering & design, bioinformatics, catalytic detoxification, protein structure determination, new enzyme ....
Drs. Carr and Safe receive 2020 Distinguished Achievement Award
New link between calcium and cardiolipin in heart defects
Cody Martin '21, recipient of 2020 Astronaut Foundation Scholarship Award
Gohil lab recipient of prestigious BSF Grant
- Citrus limonoids induce apoptosis and inhibit the proliferation of pancreatic cancer cells
- Complete Genome Sequence of Klebsiella pneumoniae Myophage Muenster.
- Membrane therapy using DHA suppresses epidermal growth factor receptor signaling by disrupting nanocluster formation
- Complete Genome Sequence of Rhizobium japonicum Podophage Pasto.
- Loss of aryl hydrocarbon receptor promotes colon tumorigenesis in ApcS580/+; KrasG12D/+ mice
- Flavonoids: structure–function and mechanisms of action and opportunities for drug development
- Complete Genome Sequence of Achromobacter xylosoxidans Myophage Mano.
- Translational control of lipogenesis links protein synthesis and phosphoinositide signaling with nuclear division