What are you looking for?
With nearly 1,000 commonly lab products, the BCBP Stockroom makes purchasing easy, efficient, and cost-effective. We also provide fast and convenient ordering of non-stock items at a discounted price.
Save big when you order Millipore Sigma Aldrich products through the stockroom!
Some departments we deliver to…
How to Place Orders
Orders can be placed online. If you do not have an existing account, set one up using the instructions below. Orders should be placed M–F by 2:30 pm. You can choose from in-stock items or any item from an approved vendor. You must be on the campus network or using the VPN client to access the online order form. You will be contacted via email when your order is ready.
Setting up an Account
- Complete the New Account form
- For ordering tax-free alcohol, complete the Alcohol Authorization Form
- When purchasing, you will need a purchase order from your home department or a valid FAMIS account number (system part, account number, and project number – account format: XX-XXXXX-XXXXX)
All forms require a signature from the PI or lab director. Submit completed forms in person or via email.
Ordering from Specific Vendors
Shipping is free for all primer orders!
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT)
- Go to IDT BCBP Stockroom Portal and place your order.
- If you do not have an existing account, register as a new user.
Sigma Oligos, CRISPR, and Probes
- Go to Sigma-Aldrich Portal.
- See brochure and tutorial video on how to set up an account and place an order.
Eurofins DNA Sequencing
- Create an account through Eurofins and place your order online.
- To get discounted pricing, use the price agreement number: 3115106.
- Drop off the samples at either the BCBP Stockroom dropbox or ILSB dropbox where barcodes are available.
- Pick up is 3:00 pm daily M–F.
- Results will be available the following day.
List of Approved Vendors
Cambridge Isotopes Lab
Chemglass Life Sci
Sta. Cruz Biotech
Agilent/Stratgene, (800) 227-9770
Bio-Rad, (800) 424-6723
EMD Millipore, (800) 645-5476
Epoch Labs, (866) 395-1362
Fisher Scientific, (800) 766-7000
Forte’Bio, (800) 635-5577
Genesee Scientific, (800) 789-5550
Gold Biotechnology, (314) 890-0503
Thermo Fisher- Supply Center, (888) 584-8840
Life Technologies, Invitrogen, Applied, Gibco, (800) 854-0530
New England BioLabs, (800) 854-0530
Qiagen, (800) 632-5227
Millipore Sigma/Roche, (800) 426-8157
USA Scientific, (800) 220-0195
VWR/Promega, (800) 872-3847
Zymo Research, (800) 932-5000 or (888) 882-9682
Integrated DNA Tech, (800) 328-2661
Sigma Oligos, (800) 234-5362
CareMed (Gloves and Labcoats)
Ethanol (190 and 200 proof) available in pint and gallon
The BCBP Stockroom is located on west campus at 300 Olsen Blvd. in the Biochemistry and Biophysics Building (BICH, #1507), Room 112.
Biochemistry & Biophysics Stockroom
300 Olsen Blvd.
2128 TAMU, West Campus
College Station, Texas 77843-2128
Campus mail stop: 2128.
Hours of Operation
Janice Johnson| Supervisor, Technical Stockroom
Phone: (979) 845-1524
Fax: (979) 862-2485
Manages the Biochemistry & Biophysics Stockroom; placing store inventory, IDTs and special orders.
Meggan Williams| Storekeeper II
Phone: (979) 845-7422
Responsible for receiving inventory orders, special orders
Wesley Overby | Storekeeper II
Phone: (979) 845-7422
Delivers all your inventory straight to your lab
The Biochemistry and Biophysics Stockroom supports academic research and teaching laboratories at Texas A&M University with supplies and chemicals necessary for research. The Biochemistry and Biophysics Stockroom goal is to supply these labs with convenient and cost-effective lab supplies. The stockroom accomplishes this by maintaining an inventory of commonly requested products, as well as placing special request orders for non-stocked items so that we can pass on the benefits of our discounts and shipping terms to our customers.
There is a temporary error with the stockroom special orders page. You may see a message similar to the one on the left. IT is currently working to resolve this issue. In the meantime, you can bypass this error by following these instructions.