BCBP offers four undergraduate scholarships: Nelson #1, Nelson #2, Pace, and Tsutsui Scholarships. Each year we award $1000 ($500 per semester) to one or more outstanding students per scholarship. Scholarships are only available to current students and the criteria for each scholarship are listed on the application.
Submitting scholarship applications
Applications will open: TBD
- Application—Once available fill in all fields of the application and upload the supporting documents listed below:
- Scholarship Activities Sheet Template (failure to use the template will result in disqualification).
- Essay—Please describe your research experience and explain how you plan to use your degree in the future.
- One letter of recommendation.
- For the Tsutsui & Pace Scholarships, the letter can be from any faculty member.
- For the Nelson #1 and Nelson #2 Scholarships, the letter must be from your research supervisor.
- Do not include your name or UIN on the attached documents.
- If you need to make any corrections to the information you submitted, please contact the Biochemistry and Biophysics Undergraduate Office at email@example.com and they will make the changes for you.
List of scholarships and awards
Nestor Bottino Outstanding Senior Award
Linda Fisher Memorial Scholarship
Nancy M. and Brock D. Nelson #1
Nancy M. and Brock D. Nelson #2
Dr. Ethel Ashworth Tsutsui
Dr. Nick Pace
University and College-level Awards
- Senior Merit Award
- Earl Rudder Memorial Outstanding Student Award
- Dean’s Outstanding Award
- Barry Goldwater Scholarship
- LAUNCH Undergraduate Research